Hotels in Nassau
British Colonial Hilton Nassau
British Colonial Hilton Nassau
Hotel Guest Rating: 7.7/10
One Bay Street
Welcome to the British Colonial Hilton Nassau
A Priceline guest favorite, the non-smoking, beachfront British Colonial Hilton Nassau pampers with elegant rooms, a private beach, seaside pools and gourmet meals.
Settle into any of the 288 classically decorated, non-smoking rooms of this mid-rise beachfront hotel with the help of flat-panel TVs, high-speed internet access, coffeemakers and, more often than not, a gorgeous view of the water. Find an empty hammock in the shade, claim a lounge chair beside the pool or on the beach and sample the menus at one of the hotel restaurants. Visit the fitness center if you find the desserts simply too good to pass up. Childcare, grocery shopping, business, valet dry cleaning, concierge and currency exchange services are all available.
Stroll through Straw Market, sun on the hotel's private white sand beach or discover downtown Nassau; all are within walking distance. For a day you won't forget, swim with the dolphins at Blue Lagoon Island Adventure, four miles away. The Lyndon Pindling International Airport is 10 miles from here.
The British Colonial Hilton Nassau is highly rated by Priceline guests for its "great location," "excellent" staff" and "unbelievable" private beach.
British Colonial Hilton Nassau Amenities
- 24-hour security
- Accessible facilities
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioning individually controlled in room
- Alarm clock
- Business center
- Cable television
- Child programs
- CNN available
- Complimentary coffee in lobby
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange
- Desk with electrical outlet
- Direct dial telephone
- Executive floor
- Express check-out
- Fire safety compliant
- Full american breakfast
- Gift/News stand
- Grocery shopping service available
- Heated guest rooms
- Heated pool
- High speed internet access fee
- Interior corridors
- Ironing board
- Late check-out available
- Laundry/Valet service
- Lobby coffee service
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- On-site business center
- On-site business center is staffed
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Parking lot
- Photocopy center
- Public address system
- Public area air conditioned
- Remote control television
- Safe deposit box
- Secured parking
- Sundry/Convenience store
- Telephone jack adaptor available
- Tour/sightseeing desk
- Transportation services - local area
- Transportation services - local office
- Turndown service
- Valet cleaning
- Valet parking
- Voice mail
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Hotel Guest Reviews of the British Colonial Hilton NassauOur hotel ratings and reviews are from real hotel guests. Priceline.com ensures that its reviews are guests-only by proactively sending hotel surveys to customers after they've completed their hotel stays. In the post-stay surveys, priceline.com hotel customers are asked a number of questions about their stay and the hotel. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, the survey asks guests to rate their overall experience and specifically rate the hotel's cleanliness, staff and location. Priceline.com does not allow site visitors to post unsolicited hotel reviews.
June 10, 2013
- The fact that there were several unstated hidden fees that I was expected to pay at the hotel even though I booked the hotel through Priceline.com and was under the false impression that I had paid for everything really upset me and. - There were mandatory gratuity fees for hotel service and maid service that I was not informed about through Priceline.com: - $17 charge for maid and water usage per day, per person - This is false advertisement on Priceline's behalf and I expect a full refund for this hidden & falsely advertised hotel charge. ...
June 1, 2013
May 29, 2013
A bit dated but it's nice. Just know gratuity is included everywhere an there is a $17 per person per day charge for electricity and room service gratuity.
May 24, 2013
No free wifi, had to pay for parking each day. $17 charge for maid and water usage per day, per person.
May 20, 2013
good location,nice room,friendly staff
May 16, 2013
The rooms nice and had great beds and bedding. We both really liked the large bathroom with separate shower. The breakfast buffet with simple but well stocked with goods fruits yogurt and traditional breakfast items.
May 13, 2013
A very positive experience until checkout. The additional fees ($140 for 4 nights) left me feeling disappointed in the stay as I walked out the door and I would have a very difficult time recommending the place to others.
May 13, 2013
very nice and classic hotel the beach swimming a bit too close to the cruise ships
May 5, 2013
Unfortunately the one day of rain we did not have much to do as the shopping is very expensive. We did however try to go to the botanical gardin but one of the hotel staff steerered us away from it because apparently not really much to see. There is also a zoo to visit. You can also walk to the fish fry, maybe half a mile away . Anchorage was very good last year , where we had grouper fish it was enough for two. unfortunate;ly they were not open when we visited this time. We went instead to twin brothers where I had a great meal.Grilled Grouper which was seasoned to perfection and my husband had chicekn and beans. We both enjoyed our meals so much we returned the next evening but was not crazy about the fried conch id ordered. I would strongly recommend Jimmys take away its on charlotte or fredrick. they serveExcellent fried conch as well as grilled chicken aand many other dishes at very reasonalble prices.They close a 4 pm. On a rainy day you can also take the ferry $3 per person each way, to atlantis and viisit the reef to see the aquariums and also the marina where you can have the greatest pizza.etc. ...
May 5, 2013
Don't waste your money here
(1 - 10 of 43 reviews)
- Wyndham Nassau Resort And Crystal Palace Casino from $93 (0.1mi)
- Grand Central Hotel from $60 (0.2mi)
- Nassau Junkanoo Resort from $79 (0.5mi)
- Paradise Harbour Club & Marina from $115 (0.8mi)
- Coral Towers Atlantis from $149 (1.2mi)
Most Popular Guest-Rated Hotels in Nassau
Most Popular Business-Friendly Hotels in Nassau
Most Popular Romantic Hotels in Nassau
Most Popular Family-Friendly Hotels in Nassau
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau
- Wyndham Nassau Resort And Crystal Palace Casino