Hotels in Barcelona
W Hotel Barcelona
W Hotel Barcelona
Hotel Guest Rating: 8.8/10
Placa De La Rosa Dels Vents, 1
Welcome to the W Hotel Barcelona
Amazing architecture, a beachfront location, a rooftop infinity pool and a variety of gourmet restaurants makes the non-smoking W Hotel Barcelona one of the city's most popular hotels among Priceline guests.
Shaped like an immense wave, the breathtaking W Hotel towers over Barceloneta Beach. With nine-foot-tall windows letting in lots of light, the 472 non-smoking rooms and suites send you off to dreamland with pillowtop mattresses, 350-thread-count linens and goose-down duvets. Flat-panel TVs, iPod docking stations and Wi-Fi connections are among the up-to-the-minute amenities. Rainfall showerheads and high-end bath products mean you won't want to leave the sleek bathrooms. When you want to make a splash, head to the rooftop infinity pool. Enjoy a massage or another tantalizing treatment in the spa, burn a few calories in the fitness room or just relax in the sauna, hot tub and steam room. Choose between meals in the trio of stylish restaurants or lighter fare in the luxe lounges. You can't beat 24-hour in-room dining. Cats and dogs are allowed for an addition fee. Valet parking is also available.
Located on Barceloneta Beach, the W Hotel Barcelona has an enviable spot overlooking the ocean. The neighborhood is adjacent to the water sports of the Olympic Village and the nightlife of Port Vell. The Barceloneta subway station is a 20-minute walk from the hotel, and buses bound for downtown stop just outside. Barcelona International Airport is 12 miles down the coast.
With a "high-energy" vibe, the W Hotel Barcelona has "luxurious" rooms with "excellent" amenities, a great location "close to the beach" and "stunning" views of the ocean.
W Hotel Barcelona Amenities
- Alarm clock
- All public areas non-smoking
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Fitness center on-site
- Ironing board
- Outdoor pool
- Pets allowed
- Valet parking
- Voice mail
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to reserve a room.- The hotel does not accept personal checks.- Extra bed is available for specific room categories only. Fees apply.Access to the Eclipse rooftop lounge:- children under 11 are not permitted in the Eclipse rooftop lounge.- children from 12 to 17 are permitted until 9 pm and must be accompanied by an adult.Please note cats and dogs weighing 40 lbs or less are allowed upon request and cost EUR 25 per day. Guests traveling with pets are kindly requested to sign an agreement upon check-in and to pay a non-refundable cleaning fee of EUR 100.Access to the WET Deck:- children under 16 are permitted in the pool until 6 pm. They must be accompanied by an adult at all times when on the WET Deck.
Hotel Guest Reviews of the W Hotel BarcelonaOur hotel ratings and reviews are from real hotel guests. Priceline.com ensures that its reviews are guests-only by proactively sending hotel surveys to customers after they've completed their hotel stays. In the post-stay surveys, priceline.com hotel customers are asked a number of questions about their stay and the hotel. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, the survey asks guests to rate their overall experience and specifically rate the hotel's cleanliness, staff and location. Priceline.com does not allow site visitors to post unsolicited hotel reviews.
April 18, 2013
Pros are the comfort level of the hotel, ease of access to the beach. Very near the cable car ride to Montjuic. Excellent food. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was worried my poor Spanish would be an issue, but the staff spoke English well enough to compensate for my weakness there. Cons are minimal. Long walk into town, but it is a beautiful walk. I didn't use the Spa or the gym, but did see both. They look top notch. ...
April 1, 2013
November 14, 2012
November 6, 2012
Great staff but rooms are very spartan to my way of tinking. Phones did not all work and houskeeping was clean but not careful, i.e. left tv unplugged, plugged a lamp into an always on outlet etc.
November 2, 2012
July 8, 2012
The hotel was excellent and definitely a 5 star hotel.
May 13, 2012
Very Modern upscale hotel -because of the prices and amenities only. Located on the beach with great views of the city and ocean.Rooms average and modern.
April 24, 2012
January 30, 2012
January 10, 2012
The hotel is a 20 minute walk to town. It is located on the Barcelona beach. The rooms were clean and comfortable, staff friendly, and free Internet in the business center.
(1 - 10 of 14 reviews)
- Apartments Barcelona Dgb from $230 (0.5mi)
- Eurostars Grand Marina Hotel from $205 (0.5mi)
- Arts Apartments Sevilla from $156 (0.6mi)
- Barcelona Forrent Marina Beach Apartments from $108 (0.6mi)
- Bedcelona Beach Club & Rooms from $83 (0.6mi)
- El Prat De Llobregat (4.3 mi)
- Cornella De Llobregat (4.6 mi)
- Santa Coloma De Gramanet (6.2 mi)
- Badalona (6.5 mi)
- Montcada I Reixac (7.4 mi)
- Viladecans (7.8 mi)
- Sant Vicenc Del Horts (8.1 mi)
- Cerdanyola Del Valles (8.7 mi)
- Gava (9.4 mi)
- Rubi (10.5 mi)
- El Masnou (11.2 mi)
- Castelldefels (11.3 mi)
- Mollet (12.3 mi)
- Sabadell (12.7 mi)
- Arrabal De La Barceloneta (13.1 mi)
- Montmelo (13.3 mi)
- Premia De Mar (13.5 mi)
- Martorell (14.3 mi)
- Terrassa (15.9 mi)
- Matadepera (17.3 mi)
- Granollers (17.8 mi)
- Caldes De Montbui (18.3 mi)
- Olesa (18.5 mi)
- Mataro (18.7 mi)
- Esparraguera (19.7 mi)
- Masquefa (19.8 mi)
- Sitges (19.9 mi)